Required: Android 2.1 ++ (Rooted)
Version: v3.3 Pro
Chainfire3D is an intermediary OpenGL driver. What does that mean? It means that Chainfire3D sits between your apps and the graphics drivers, and can intercept and/or change commands between the two. It has some built-in functions, and can be further extended with plugins to provide extra functionality.
=> CF3D OpenGL driver
=> Handy shortcut to toggle on/off
=> Supports red, green, blue, amber, salmon and custom (pro only) modes
=> Global OpenGL manipulation
=> Reduce texture size
=> Reduce texture quality
=> Unroll textures
=> BGRA emulation
=> Load plugins
=> Replace shaders
=> (Pro) Disable Chainfire3D detection
=> (Pro) Dump all shaders
=> (Pro) Force depth buffer size (EGL)
=> (Pro) Force MSAA (MultiSample Anti-Aliasing) (EGL)
=> (Pro) OpenGL manipulation on a per-app bases
=> (Pro) Fix market settings
=> (Pro) Manage installed plugins and shaders
=> (Pro) Backup and restore settings, plugins and shaders
How to Install Chainfire 3D Pro v3.3 Apk + Plugins for Android
1. Download Chainfire 3D 3.3 Pro + plugins
2. Install Chainfire 3D 3.3 pro apk
3. Choose Plug-ins file, unpack it in SD.
4. Open Chainfire 3D then allow superuser.
5. Select the CF 3D Driver, and then Install.
6. Restart your device !!
7. Start the Chainfire 3D and select the item Install plugin.
8. Wait till it found plug-ins .zip file
9. Install :
=> libGLEMU_POWERVR (for PowerVR)
=> libGLEMU_NVIDIA (for Nvidia)
=> libGLEMU_QUALCOMM (for Qualcomm)
10. Fix market setting
11. After this, go to Default OpenGL settings -> Use plugin
12. Choose POWERVR/Qualcomm/Tegra (according to your GPU or Certain games)
13. Minimize Chainfire3D !!
Download Chainfire 3D Pro v3.3 Apk + Plugins for Android